GSCM Research Library
Location Click here for the Library catalog
The Genealogical Society of Boone County and Central Missouri calls the Wilson-Wulff Library "home". We are located within the Boone County History & Culture Center, and staffed by GSCM volunteers.
Boone County History & Culture Center
3801 Ponderosa (Nifong Park)
Columbia, MO 65205-0026
Wednesday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sundays 12:00 noon to 4:30 p.m.
Please note: The library and the museum & galleries are closed on the following holidays: Easter, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day. Please call ahead (573-443-8936) to check the exact dates, or e-mail us at Info@boonecomogen.org
We are pleased to conduct brief research, for a small fee, using the holdings we have in our library. For more information please click here.
The online library catalog has over 430 entries relating to Boone County records, families, newspaper indexes, etc.. Check back often as we continue to add books to the catalog, including hundreds of family histories. Click here, or click Library Catalog link at left.
- Cemetery/Tombstone Records - 1821-1870
- Marriage Records - 1821-1870
- Land ownership Maps - 1875, 1898, 1917, 1976, 1979
- Histories - all known published histories of Boone County
- Family Histories
- City Directories - 1964+
- "Savitar" Yearbooks, University of Missouri - from 1897+
- GSCM Reporter journals 1981 to current.
- Card catalog name and subject index to the Columbian Missourian from 1908-192
Vertical File Cabinets:
- Surname Files - includes Family Group Sheets, miscellaneous correspondence; submitted by patrons
- "Early Settlers of Central Missouri before 1900", pedigree charts
- Pedigree Charts
- Schneiderhorst Collection
- Midge & Bill Crawford Collection
The Library's Computer:
- Digital copies of all issues of our Journal 1981-to current - word searchable
- Free Wi-Fi
- Library database of our holdings Also available on our website
- CD's of several county histories
- CD's of family histories, other records